BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
2781 - 2800 of 2847 Posts

· Registered
720 Posts
Here you can see. Blue part. 1,5 cm thicker extra foam. 19 cm wideX 29 cm high. I sit down very close to gas tank. For this reason I need to upgrade comfort in this part of seat. It is the narrower/thinner part...My ass is never seat over the wider/thicker part of seat. I like ride very erect to avoid back pain. I also need to get handelbar...so I sit down close to the gas tank...Touching with my balls...Very important to take it easy when brake...

Blue foam is the first layer. Over it I can put black gel layer and the last one is Sheep skin covering all pack.

Hood Automotive tire Grey Mesh Motor vehicle

· Registered
R9T Scrambler 2020
205 Posts
Does that gauge have a gas gauge. If so, there are a few folks here who would want one. Really looks high tech.
no dude. unfortunately there isn’t . I think it can't be there because the sensor in the tank is missing. only the "reserve" comes on which indicates how many kilometers you have traveled in "red" which personally makes me anxious!!

· Premium Member
2016 RNineT Classic
1,324 Posts
Little family excursion today 😉
Gotta ❤ Texas in the “wintertime”

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Land vehicle Vehicle

Plant Sky Branch Natural landscape Wood

Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Terrestrial plant

· Registered
2018 r nine t pure
187 Posts
New year, new oil, filter, and final drive fluid!

I was admittedly a little nervous to do this service myself as I've never serviced my own vehicle beforehadn't even removed the wheels on my 9T (also in light of a recent thread on an oil filter change gone horribly awry), but everything went relatively smoothly. 🙂

Attachments

· Premium Member
2016 RNineT Classic
1,324 Posts
@nico73 that looks amazing, really great job! You made a unique solution here. (Maybe BMW should watch this for future cockpits…)

I was so curious, had to look it up. Before others get all excited, am I correct that that’s the TomTom vio, which is now unfortunately discontinued and won’t be supported by TomTom any longer?

· Registered
R9T Scrambler 2020
205 Posts
thanks a lot Norbi. Unfortunately the Tom Tom VIO (you’re right) seems to be no longer available. but it seemed to be made for our bike. the result for me is fantastic. Good new year 🎉

· Premium Member
1,183 Posts
thanks a lot Norbi. Unfortunately the Tom Tom VIO (you’re right) seems to be no longer available. but it seemed to be made for our bike. the result for me is fantastic. Good new year 🎉
Now you should add one of these rings to the Tom Tom Vio, makes it look like the BMW comes stock with a navigation unit built into the extra rev counter :oops:

2781 - 2800 of 2847 Posts