BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
2801 - 2820 of 2847 Posts

· Registered
158 Posts
got any pics of them installed? Did you go for the slightly wider rear than stock?
I chose to keep running the stock size. Other than the tread, the biggest visual difference seems to be in the height of the sidewall. These are shorter. Sorry for the dirty tread, there was some wet gravel to navigate to where I store it for winter.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Fuel tank

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire

· Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Bought some option 719 shadow seat/frame covers..

The same as mentioned here

· Registered
2018 r nine t pure
187 Posts
Today I had a break from the Bay Area rain to install Rizoma Club indicators in the front to match the ones in the back. Turns out one of my stock front indicators had a crack... it's kinda crazy how big the stock blinkers are, and how small the Rizoma blinkers are...
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Fuel tank Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

I think I'm done with cosmetic mods for now. The only other thing I'm considering at the moment is a suspension upgrade and although I'd love another inch of ground clearance and suspension travel, I'm not completely convinced I need it, nothing is keeping me from going where I want to go, however rough it might be.

· Registered
70 Posts
Hex EzCAN Installed.
Recently I was poking around the Hex EzCAN site and put in my vin (2022 Scrambler) and it showed that a Hex EzCAN fits my bike. This was a surprise because 6 months ago when I was looking for one for my Denali lights there was not one available. I checked with Hex and they said that it works with no issues so I bought and installed it.
The model is for the K1600 series and it installs through the DWA connection which is under the seat.
Electrical wiring Wire Gas Computer hardware Auto part

The arrow is pointing to the Hex while the box shows the DWA connection (front of the bike is upwards).
It neatens up what I had with the Y cable and relay now removed and the Hex EzCAN fits in nicely.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Automotive design Rim

Everything installed and tucked away.

I now have my lights controlled by the bike's controls, including high beam, indicators switch off the relevant light, flash to pass works and I also have an accessory (bike camera) connected that works without having to be connected to the battery and a switching wire.
Its definitely worthwhile for me.

· Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Would this also work on the 2018 model? or did they change something on the 2022?

I currently have the DWA alarm installed.. i would not mind taking it out.

Edit: just put my vin on the Hex Ezcan site.. and it shows it fits. Wish i knew this before putting in the Denali Dialdim.. oh well, the dialdim is also nice.

2801 - 2820 of 2847 Posts