BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1701 - 1720 of 1746 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 RNineT Classic
791 Posts
Took my cow into the bush today.

_KP_3588_DxO.jpg by Noel Leahy, on Flickr

Camera bag on tank worked well.
_KP_3596.jpg by Noel Leahy, on Flickr

A little bit of soft sand stuff today..... note to self.... avoid soft sand stuff with 220kg motor bike.
@Noel61 you have built quite the perfect setup of a RNineT for what you’re doing in those Australian bushes, man! Very nice job!👍
Let us see your Top3 - with a bike in it - in this thread: BMW NineT Forum
Everybody: check out his amazing nature photos on the Flickr site: Noel Leahy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Installed Hyperpro progressive fork springs,
Installed Wunderlich Engine bars
Installed GS Handguards
Debaffled the standard single exhaust
fitted LED Spotlights on engine bars with Yellow lens wrap
Fitted Yellow headlight bulb

Tomorrow ill fit Roxx Bar risers
Make a holder for the nav 6 from my R1250 GS Rallye SE so i can use it on both bikes
Fitf Rear Rack
Fit some BMW Motorsport stripes

and whatever the post man deliveres tomorrow ill fit Thursday LOL
maybe sometime this week if it stops raining ill actually get to ride the bike !!

Rob

·
Registered
580 Posts
My skidplate, potentiometer and brake reservoir cover got in. Brought em to the coater last week to get them powdercoated black.

Matches great with the Valve covers and breastplate imo.

·
Premium Member
BMW R nineT Pure
1,773 Posts
It’s gonna be boring what I’ve done…..
Fitted a centre stand! Told you
I've mostly dismissed the idea of adding a center stand to my Pure, in favor of the rear paddock stand I already own, but I'm starting to come around. I still don't really want to install one, but there is no denying the convenience of it. I loved having one on my old Honda VFR, but I used it most often for lubing the chain, especially during trips.

And @Clarkson -- What your R9T doesn't know won't hurt her, at least not 'til you bring that sexy Ducati home. :LOL:

·
Registered
2021 BMW R NineT Scrambler
194 Posts
So this is what happens when you take this
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Motorcycle Automotive lighting

and try to do this,
Snow Automotive tire Vehicle Tree Freezing

When maybe you should have taken this
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

Not too worry though, all is well at the end of my day. (Other than the 4 hours it is going to take to wash her off and beg for forgiveness)...
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Plant

Cheers,
~Bean

·
Premium Member
The fleet...9T ‘classic’ F800gt, Mz Ts150, Etz250, Beneli 125 2c, TL1000s, Trx 850, Katana 250/4, X7
221 Posts
Sorry pics and wording in mishmash order!
Wood Bumper Tool Gas Automotive exterior
Automotive tire Bicycle tire Bicycle fork Wood Bumper
Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Fuel tank Automotive tire
Wood Motor vehicle Gas Automotive exterior Machine tool
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Light Motor vehicle
Tool Wood Saw Tints and shades Metal
Wood Tints and shades Tool Metal Auto part
Back to my last comment of center stand, there’s a bit more to it! Bought a scrambler one cheap and modded it for my roadster…
Wood Bumper Tool Gas Automotive exterior

·
Premium Member
The fleet...9T ‘classic’ F800gt, Mz Ts150, Etz250, Beneli 125 2c, TL1000s, Trx 850, Katana 250/4, X7
221 Posts
Thanks Norbi..... looking to do some photo worthy trips this year.
Wow just checked your wildlife pics and you’ve got a real eye for precission and beauty. What camera are you running?

·
Premium Member
221 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Scrambler
125 Posts
Wow just checked your wildlife pics and you’ve got a real eye for precission and beauty. What camera are you running?
Thankyou.... a retirement hobby..... my camera stuff is as quirky as choosing a r nine t..... ie... I shoot Pentax! As an aside.... there is a great online pentax forum that is just like this one..... just friendly people sharing a common interest.

·
Registered
2018 r nine t pure
104 Posts
Today I installed a few things I picked up from the market place - Krauser crash bars, BMW headlight grill and tank bag strap. I also reinstalled my Chinese-made-rizoma-copy fly screen after painting it (it had faded to a brownish/bronze color; my crummy paint job will suffice for now 😃).

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Land vehicle Vehicle

I was planning to swap the seat cover back to the brown leather (the Luimoto suede gets kinda soaked in the rain) but I was running out of daylight and just couldn't bring myself to do it. It just looks too good.

Time to go for a ride tomorrow!

1701 - 1720 of 1746 Posts