BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1741 - 1746 of 1746 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Love the work Tigcraft! My soft panniers should be with me in a few weeks.

I fitted the SC Project Conic the other day, but was disappointed to hear that it sounded just like the std Urban GS exhaust.

A few drill bits and the removal of the dB killer resulted in this. Much better.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Love the work Tigcraft! My soft panniers should be with me in a few weeks.

I fitted the SC Project Conic the other day, but was disappointed to hear that it sounded just like the std Urban GS exhaust.

A few drill bits and the removal of the dB killer resulted in this. Much better.

That looks so damn good.. almost makes me want to trade in my AC schnitzer for a SC project..

Took my crashbars off today; they are at the coater now to be powdercoated in "Ral 3020 traffic red"

When taking off the crashbars i was left with two Denali lights.. found a nice mounting point for them (only for a short while anyway)..

Although; it's a good spot for putting extra lights!

·
Registered
58 Posts
That looks so damn good.. almost makes me want to trade in my AC schnitzer for a SC project..

Took my crashbars off today; they are at the coater now to be powdercoated in "Ral 3020 traffic red"

When taking off the crashbars i was left with two Denali lights.. found a nice mounting point for them (only for a short while anyway)..

Although; it's a good spot for putting extra lights!
Cymarc here in the UK make a light bar to put them in a similar place.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Cymarc here in the UK make a light bar to put them in a similar place.

That lightbar is currently at costums waiting to get into the country as we speak.. i hope it arrives in a few days :)

·
Registered
2021 Scrambler
125 Posts
Still playing with front rack production..... went back to the drawing board and changed how it fits to the top tripple clamp..... anyway this is the first relatively complete small rack to hold my Domke 5xb bag I have.... plan is for it to always be on the rack with some tools, tubeless repair kit, small pump and a pair of binoculars.... about 1.5kg all up.

Vehicle Bicycle handlebar White Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Bicycle Bicycle handlebar Light Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Still thinking of incorporating a headlight guard.... and some leather.... I wish I could weld better.... but .... sorta adds an authentic back yard scrambler bit of street cred..... so shit welding is, in that context, a value add..... anyway.... all the bends etc worked pretty symetrically.... so that in itself is amazingly flukey..... and.... touch wood.... I haven't scratched anything (yet).

1741 - 1746 of 1746 Posts