BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
801 - 820 of 827 Posts

· Registered
537 Posts
Wanted to purchase one of the jackets - my bank blocked the credit card because of something suspicious. Than leaded to pay via paypal - there's very unusuall adress/email to send.
Not finished purchase, think it's a fake shop!!!

· Registered
537 Posts
You guys better take it easy on Tom.
It just so happens , it is his website. I see nothing wrong with it. Tom clearly states in the payment and shipping instructions.
Make payment in the form of bills in small denominations and non consecutive serial numbers and for shipping. Just meet him under a bridge or abandoned warehouse to be determined at midnight.
I personally don't see anything sketchy about that.
Traitor! No more commission for you from now on!

· Registered
2022 Scrambler, HD Rocker FXCWC;
1,134 Posts
Wanted to purchase one of the jackets - my bank blocked the credit card because of something suspicious. Than leaded to pay via paypal - there's very unusuall adress/email to send.
Not finished purchase, think it's a fake shop!!!
Customer service from Rev’it dont know this shop either,… buyer beware!!

· Registered
2019 Scrambler Option 719, 2013 K1600GTL,
456 Posts
I use an Aussie number from a company called Sa1nt. They have what's called their Unbreakable Jacket which more looks like a button down shirt and reasonably comfortable in hot weather. It comes with a white and black removable faux collar and full level 1 protection by D30 armor. The construction is Dyneema which they say will hold up to slides.
Neck Sleeve Collar Grey Blazer

· Registered
909 Posts
I wear the Roland Sands Clash CE Leather Jacket, the back pocket is a bit small, you will need to trim the armor.
Pic of me and gear.
View attachment 158419
What brand of riding trousers are those? I was looking at a UK site called Urban Rider and I’m guessing they are made by “Fuel” a company based in Spain.

· Registered
2022 Scrambler, HD Rocker FXCWC;
1,134 Posts
What brand of riding trousers are those? I was looking at a UK site called Urban Rider and I’m guessing they are made by “Fuel” a company based in Spain.
You are correct they are the Fuel, the Sergeant trousers;

I have these as well, albeit version1. Be careful because they are small for their size! I have a 34 and it is quite tight compared to my 34 jeans.

· Registered
2017 R9T Classic
263 Posts
I buy too much gear, among other things.

I picked up the Knox Urbane Pro MK2 and their three in one jacket and I like it. I'll like it even more after I lose 10lbs (or more) :) I wish they had a three in one pant as well. My previous A* Andes pants are snugger than I'd like so this winter I'm going to see if some wind block thermals, urbane pro trousers (these are mesh) and rain overpants will do the trick.

This is the best airflow jacket I have found, amazing that it's CE AA rated.

Sadly this makes the 7th jacket I have now... o_O

· Registered
909 Posts
I buy too much gear, among other things.

I picked up the Knox Urbane Pro MK2 and their three in one jacket and I like it. I'll like it even more after I lose 10lbs (or more) :) I wish they had a three in one pant as well. My previous A* Andes pants are snugger than I'd like so this winter I'm going to see if some wind block thermals, urbane pro trousers (these are mesh) and rain overpants will do the trick.

This is the best airflow jacket I have found, amazing that it's CE AA rated.

Sadly this makes the 7th jacket I have now... o_O
Hey you make it sound like a bad thing!🤣

· Registered
89 Posts
They corrected the size problem, I use 36 and I order 36, the colonial and Sahara are a bit tighter, and the waxed ones are a bit looser.
Not by much.

You are correct they are the Fuel, the Sergeant trousers;

I have these as well, albeit version1. Be careful because they are small for their size! I have a 34 and it is quite tight compared to my 34 jeans.

· Registered
909 Posts
Thanks for the information. By the way, I have been purchasing items from Urban Rider UK. With the exchange rate it is cheaper to purchase from them than a US domestic vendor. :)

· Registered
89 Posts
Yes, it is! if you spend around 1k, then you have to pay import taxes!
On my second purchase, I paid around $550, and no DHL import fees!
For the first purchase I paid $70 in import fees!

Thanks for the information. By the way, I have been purchasing items from Urban Rider UK. With the exchange rate it is cheaper to purchase from them than a US domestic vendor. :)

801 - 820 of 827 Posts