BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
41 - 60 of 95 Posts

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
5,600 mi / 8,960 km. Bought with 600 mi May '17; between work, travel, S Florida climate 8 mos of the year and serious lack of good riding territory I don't pile that much on.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I am really happy to read the 14k+ miles riders and have had no major issues.

I have a 2016 with 2,400 miles (i just purchased it) but the previous owner did all regular maintenance at BMW with service records to prove. He also claimed he's had zero issues with the bike during his ownership.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I purchased a July 2018 roadster 3 weeks ago from BMW UK. It only had 460 miles on the clock!! I've added 700 miles in those 3 weeks despite the ridiculous amount of rain we've had here. As soon as the roads are 'dry', I'm out there (if I'm not working). Absolutely love this bike... and the sound... amazing. :)
Only issue I've had is that the battery died after bringing it home, probably due to it not being used. BMW roadside assistance fitted a new one for free.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Turned 15,000 miles today.
Short ride today as it started out at 55 degrees in the am, only went up to 60 lunchtime.
Went on a nice fall foliage ride Saturday hosted by Harley Davidson dealer, about 50 riders.
They had a really nice looking 2018 Fat Boy with 114 engine in white.

·
Registered
116 Posts
2015 now clocked up 73,000km's, haven ridden her much lately as I've scored a 2000 R1100S that I've clocked up 3000k's on in the past 4mths, haven't really ridden the r nine t since getting the R1100S which I'm really enjoying, test rode one over 20yrs ago and just didn't gel with the telelever front end, now I absolutely love it, I finally get it, really enjoying having a fairing again !

·
Registered
234 Posts
Riding a few other bikes too - the 2015 R9T has now done 9000km. The BM runs well. Absolutely not using a drop of oil. No sign of corrosion / rust at all. Only complaint is the harsh rear OEM shock....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Picked up my new Scrambler on Monday, October 28.....a little over a week ago. Completed my 4th ride, and last of the season, on Wednesday(November 6). Finished with 698 miles and did the 600 mile service myself. Topped her up, added fuel stabilizer, cleaned her & put her on the tender. There she’ll sit till spring.

They just applied the first salt onto the roads today, so I was fortunate to get my 600 miles, and first service, completed beforehand. It’s going to be a long winter!

·
Registered
420 Posts
I only got about 150 miles on the Are 9 Tee /5 so far, I got it in September of '19 and ran into a few distractions that kept me off it. I also have a '14 standard with about 3,500 on the clock and an '18 Urban GS with around 1,800 showing. About 30 bikes to keep me busy so the total miles are kinda spread out.

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
2020 Scrambler X purchased new 2 1/2 months ago. She turned 2600 miles this afternoon. The temperature was 104 degrees today and I don’t think the stock Tourance’s are going to last to long.

·
Registered
16 Posts
2017 Pure, just turned over 2,000 miles last weekend. Obviously, I don't ride it much but that is changing now and I plan to rack up the miles this summer. Have had zero problems thus far.

41 - 60 of 95 Posts