BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
81 - 100 of 114 Posts

·
Banned
12 Posts
Not looking to start a pissing contest here, I think having a post to compare odometers and see what issues have come up would be beneficial, I didn't find one in the search bar.

For example, I have 14,000 miles (22,500 kilometers) on my 2014 9T. So far it's been routine maintenance and tires.

I have had to replace the plastic fuel line connector as the last one cracked and started to slowly leak fuel (It was puddling at the joint and I could smell fuel while sitting on the bike even when it wasn't running). Cheap fix I believe it was a $40 part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine still have 5000 miles on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 BMW R NineT Scrambler
252 Posts
OOOOh, come on folks, what, do you guys/gals have a bunch of garage queens here??? I love my Bean so much I am hardly ever off her, I average about 1500 miles, (2414 km) per month, rain, snow, dirt, or sunshine. She just turned 1 year old (2021 Scrambler) and has just over 15,400 miles, (24,783 km) on the meter. I would have more, however, jail time has been brutal...( just kidding, I have been dog sitting and that limits my get-out-of-town ability to short day rides, not complaining, just sayin...

Three sets of tires, (1 set of Karoos, 2 sets of TK70's) two sets of crasher bars, (mangled a set crashing in Moab), a couple of minor scratches, (from chasing my buddies on their GSA's), and WHOLE lot of great adventures. Bean runs like a top with no issues, and she still shines like new.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Kind regards,
~Bean​

·
Registered
2021 BMW R NineT Scrambler
252 Posts
Garage queens?
What you talkin bout beanie?
Garage Queen: noun
  1. An automobile (motorcycle) kept carefully in very good condition and rarely driven. 2. A rarely driven car (motorcycle) that is in mint or near mint condition, is only driven in fair weather (no rain /snow) and is kept in the garage, usually washed and waxed, under a cover.
As in: That guy's RNine T is a garage queen, the only time you'll see it out is if there isn't a cloud in the sky.​
So respectfully submitted,
~Bean :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: mindst0rm
81 - 100 of 114 Posts