BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Super Moderator
2014 Classic
5,588 Posts
I don't like your chances, very limited production back in 2018. :(

Stylish appearance: the "40 Years" motorcycle jacket.
Heritage designs are the latest thing nowadays, making the "40 Years" motorcycle jacket doubly desirable: it offers timeless throwback style combined with the very latest motorcycle fashion. In the version for men it is limited to 150 items – and only 50 of the women's version will be produced. Anyone able to get hold of one of these unique jackets will be able to enjoy a 1970s look while at the same time benefiting from cutting-edge quality.

· Registered
BMW R Nine T Urban GS X
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't like your chances, very limited production back in 2018. :(

Stylish appearance: the "40 Years" motorcycle jacket.
Heritage designs are the latest thing nowadays, making the "40 Years" motorcycle jacket doubly desirable: it offers timeless throwback style combined with the very latest motorcycle fashion. In the version for men it is limited to 150 items – and only 50 of the women's version will be produced. Anyone able to get hold of one of these unique jackets will be able to enjoy a 1970s look while at the same time benefiting from cutting-edge quality.
Thanks, i thought this would be the case. It was released in 2018 so i would not think any UK dealers have any

1 - 11 of 11 Posts