BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, After doing some research, I finally narrowed my selection down to two exhaust pipes for my R nine T. But I cannot make my final choice. The two pots clear the rear wheel well, are placed in the lower part, and cost roughly the same price. Which makes my choice even more difficult. I post thinking that owners of one of these two items will help me in my decision. I live in France and the legislation imposes 95 dB maximum and I do not want to stay within this limit. Here are my two choices:
Pot RP Tuning

Pot G&G
G&G Bike Bmw R Nine T E11B01ES.jpg

Thank you for your help.

·
Administrator
11,766 Posts
Going purely by the looks, I say the RP pipe is the clear winner. Have no idea what the sound comparison would be between the both of them though... I expect they will be noticeably louder than the stock silencer, and a different tone altogether compared to stock.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello everyone and thank you for your answers. The PR is clearly in the lead. In addition, the details concerning the sound volume provided by @IslandFalconer clearly push me towards this exhaust. He is really beautiful on his Racer . The sound that I would like to find is a "big bass", very serious. By something that breaks my ears like "HD", but rather a "bear" in slow motion, which eventually turns into a "tiger" when accelerating. Yes, I know I'm a little delusional. I just woke up in France, be merciful . Good road everyone, even if at this moment we cannot go very far.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hello everyone and thank you for your answers. The PR is clearly in the lead. In addition, the details concerning the sound volume provided by @IslandFalconer clearly push me towards this exhaust. He is really beautiful on his Racer . The sound that I would like to find is a "big bass", very serious. By something that breaks my ears like "HD", but rather a "bear" in slow motion, which eventually turns into a "tiger" when accelerating. Yes, I know I'm a little delusional. I just woke up in France, be merciful . Good road everyone, even if at this moment we cannot go very far.
Sounds like this without the ban killer in it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts