BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 R Nine T
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a tail tidy that is for North American bikes, engine crash bars, minimalist bag that attaches to the frame or handle bars. Do not want one for the tank. May consider other accessories you are no longer using.

Derek

·
Registered
2014 BMW R Nine T classic
49 Posts
Looking for a tail tidy that is for North American bikes, engine crash bars, minimalist bag that attaches to the frame or handle bars. Do not want one for the tank. May consider other accessories you are no longer using.

Derek
I have a Puig hugger and imitation Roland Sands headlight bevel I’m looking to sell.

I’m selling the rear fender because it’s not compatible with the Wunderlich Vario Paralever I just bought. It has a minor rub spot where the NRC license plate holder touched on big bumps before I upgraded my suspension, but you won’t notice it once on the bike.

The bevel is for sale because BMW had an amazing sale on their machined parts line, and I liked it better. No flaws but it only came with one of the fitting o-rings, but I had no issues with the install.

Both parts have about 1000 miles.

·
Registered
2020 R Nine T Pure
91 Posts
@dsittler I’ve got SW-Motech crash bars never used, still wrapped in the box. Not sure I’ll ever use them. They go for $260. Let me know if you’re still looking.

·
Registered
2019 RnineT
38 Posts
I have a Puig hugger and imitation Roland Sands headlight bevel I’m looking to sell.

I’m selling the rear fender because it’s not compatible with the Wunderlich Vario Paralever I just bought. It has a minor rub spot where the NRC license plate holder touched on big bumps before I upgraded my suspension, but you won’t notice it once on the bike.

The bevel is for sale because BMW had an amazing sale on their machined parts line, and I liked it better. No flaws but it only came with one of the fitting o-rings, but I had no issues with the install.

Both parts have about 1000 miles.
Hi Bret...I’d be interested in the Puig hugger if still available. Please let me know.

·
Registered
RNineT 2017
35 Posts
Derek, (cool name btw ;)
I have a Deadalus Swing Arm License plate mount you may be interested if you're looking to have that super clean tail tidy look? I have had a number of questions from Guards (police) here in Ireland about it's legality. So decided to move the plate. It might be something you could use?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts