BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Anyone outside of USA had any success getting info on the Wunderlich or Wudo cafe racer fairing for hte 9T? I called Wunderlich USA, they didn't know jacks***t about the product, I e-mailed WL in Germany, not even the courtesy of a response?

Anyone?

*Edit*

I've merged all Daytona threads into this one, you'll find everything related to buying, installing and owners experience in this thread.
Thanks!
-Lost

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Anyone outside of USA had any success getting info on the Wunderlich or Wudo cafe racer fairing for hte 9T? I called Wunderlich USA, they didn't know jacks***t about the product, I e-mailed WL in Germany, not even the courtesy of a response?

Anyone?
I think someone on here said April / may time ,in Europe but don't quote me on this ,but PM gerry or M&M they'll know ;)
As for contacting vundrlick there all out playing on 9Ts at the moment getting the feel of the bike before producing far to many parts for people with far to much money in there pockets ;):D:D

·
Registered
880 Posts
Good luck ! I have never had an answer on my emails to Wunderlich.de

But they answer the phone. You can try that.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wunderlich in US said fairings were in production and would be available late April or early May.
I hope you are correct as the person with whom I spoke said they know nothing, and Deutshland does what it pleases. I'm presuming it's going to be a variant of the R12R one that is available.

I'm holding off on the aluminum tail piece until I get the fairing, as I personally think they complement each other so well.

But, thanks for the update...encouraging.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wunderlich R9T Fairing in U.S.

Just got off the phone with Wunderlich US. They now have a part number for the R9t Fairing #30471002. It comes in three colors Black, Silver, and unpainted. Price is $858.00 for Black, and will ship May 11th. This is the fairing, windshield and all mounting hardware. And they are taking orders.

Michael

·
Registered
238 Posts
Just got off the phone with Wunderlich US. They now have a part number for the R9t Fairing #30471002. It comes in three colors Black, Silver, and unpainted. Price is $858.00 for Black, and will ship May 11th. This is the fairing, windshield and all mounting hardware. And they are taking orders.

Michael
Any price for unpainted one? :D

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts

Michael

Thanks for the update.
That pricing doesn't add up for what the price is overseas, if that's the case I might order from here, almost $200 is worth it to me to wait a little while for it to arrive.

406.50 Pounds or $680 shipped to the USA.

Wunderlich Daytona fairing - R NINE T Blackstorm metallic (WUN-30471-002) - Nippy Normans

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just got off the phone with Wunderlich US. ...Price is $858.00 for Black, and will ship May 11th. This is the fairing, windshield and all mounting hardware. And they are taking orders.

Michael
You must have ticked them off Michael :D:D as I just ordered and the price is already UP to $878. German thugs! But I wanted it!:D:D

·
Registered
238 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Could be a currency fluctuation or some other global currency modulation, or it could be that you are farther north, and in a larger population. I called them back and ordered an extreme inner fender based on one of the photos on the forum. I am a glutton for punishment....a mere 309.00.

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Will it add some custom tax coming to CA?
Haven't order international stuff ship to CA before :O

I've ordered from all over Europe and the UK before, sometime I paid no import tax, other times yes. Paid $150 on a $1100 jacket once, from Germany though.
Once I'm ready to make the purchase I'll do some more research and reach out to normans and then make my decision, next month I hope.

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Wunderlich Daytona Fairing

How many have pre ordered the fairing for their 9T due out in mid may 2014 :confused:
Does any one have any info as to wether the( inside )of the fairing is painted or semi finished in a colour i.e not a black finish ,as the promo shots don't show a lot on the finish of the clocks side .
Simple fix if not but at £460 I would expect a proper finish in a shade of black of some kind and not a shitty grey mould colour finish ;)
Any info welcome ;)

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'm also interested in a stylish fairing but I'll wait until a few options come to the market to compare and hear some feedback.

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
I received this today, looks like the fairing will be available this coming week, at least in the States:

Hello and thank you for your previous inquiry.

The initial shipment of Daytona fairings for the R Nine T are in transit to us now and will be arriving on Tuesday. From this point forward, we should have a good supply. You will find the fairings and other items that may be of interest if you follow this link:

R nine T Optics & Design | Wunderlich America

Please let me know if you require further assistance.

Best regards,

William Plam

Wunderlich America
Technical Support

·
Registered
238 Posts
I received this today, looks like the fairing will be available this coming week, at least in the States:

Hello and thank you for your previous inquiry.

The initial shipment of Daytona fairings for the R Nine T are in transit to us now and will be arriving on Tuesday. From this point forward, we should have a good supply. You will find the fairings and other items that may be of interest if you follow this link:

R nine T Optics & Design | Wunderlich America

Please let me know if you require further assistance.

Best regards,

William Plam

Wunderlich America
Technical Support
So will you do Norman's or just wunderlich america ? Wunderlich America will sure add the CA tax to us :(

1 - 20 of 247 Posts