BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This arrived just the other day.
Looks good, feels good but have to wait for spring to really check it out :)

Attachments

Reactions: 5MOSO and gristle

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's the difference with the stock seat? It looks like the BMW high seat.
similar to the bmw high seat, but I think its a little wider and higher ( i have the BMW high seat also). They have put alot off effort into the material for even better comfort. But if that is all marketing i dont know as we have some snow here now. The front of the sadle is made more like the standard R nine T seat, better knee contact with the fuel tank.
I am also a little disappointed of how the original seats wear down after not to many miles.

will se if it money throw away or if the comfort is better for me and the wife :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, at $899 I guess it better be nice! I'd love to hear your long ride review though. How much wider is it? I do find the BMW seats a bit narrow.
I'll give one for shure :) but its a couple of month before season of 2019 begins

·
Registered
131 Posts
I just put the wunderlich comfort solo seat on my Urban GS. I want to try it out but we've got snow on the way. It's definitely wider than the stock seat, which will help for long rides.

·
Registered
Bmw ninet pure 2019
39 Posts
Hi, i also have interest for that seat, do you have more picture of the black one ?
I can't really realize on picture.
Thanks
Simon

·
Registered
886 Posts
Could one of you make a picture of the Wunderlich seat, side by side with the original seat ? If possible the complete seat, not only the front part.
The way I did for this one:

It could be very helpful to see the differences of shape and measurements.

Thanks !

·
Banned
660 Posts
Wow, at $899 I guess it better be nice! I'd love to hear your long ride review though. How much wider is it? I do find the BMW seats a bit narrow.

How much! OMG, and it's not leather???

Reactions: gristle

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi Sir Toby - how is the Wunderlich seat now after the first year riding it - still worth the money? did the color hold up . . . my UGS seat is now close to 28.000 on the clock and feeling mightly thin . . . time for a change / upgrade
cheers from Kuwait

This arrived just the other day.
Looks good, feels good but have to wait for spring to really check it out :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
hi Sir Toby - any news on the seat . .. my spring here in Kuwait is another 2 months to go, so now would be the time to order air-fright - did the seat hold up well, is it might than the original UGS, more comfy ? txs mate

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
I have the Wunderlich fitted to my Pure, it is night and day comfort wise now it’s broken in. Also the mounting system is the best I’ve seen, making sure, unlike a lot of other aftermarket seats, that none of the vinyl makes contact and runs through.

To quantify my “best I’ve seen” statement, I’ve had 3 Nine T’s and tried RSD, Unit Garage (the worst build quality wise) and a corbin.

It was £299 so perhaps a bit OTT price wise, but you get what you pay for in this case

·
Registered
Nine t scrambler
4 Posts
Hi there! I recently installed the wunderlich seat in my scrambler but there's a 2 centimeter gap between the seat and the fuel tank.. Did you have the same issue?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts