BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for info sake, just added a Zard bad child to my racer, very impressed with the overall look and sounds amazing. At the same time did a exhaust flap delete. Really gives the bike a bark when changing down the gears. Have now also added Remus headers which have also added a real clean look to the bike and haven’t made it stupidly loud. Will post some pics soon

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Now if you get the ECU flashed you will be in Heaven. With the same set-up as you and even my Sportbike mates are shocked at how hard my girl will accelerate. Not as quick as the big bore Japanese bikes but in the lower gears makes for a wee bit of a shock.

·
Premium Member
2,816 Posts
Just for info sake, just added a Zard bad child to my racer, very impressed with the overall look and sounds amazing. At the same time did a exhaust flap delete. Really gives the bike a bark when changing down the gears. Have now also added Remus headers which have also added a real clean look to the bike and haven’t made it stupidly loud. Will post some pics soon
Good for you mate …. But I LOVE stupidly loud … when I twist my wrist and ask for it that is …. Blitz✌🏻😎

·
Registered
568 Posts
I have been trying to justify the spend on Zard's high-exhaust for a while, just can't do $800 for a muffler (thats more than my good-win-racing race muffler on my miata). But it looks proper.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Motorcycle Vehicle

1 - 8 of 8 Posts