1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image.jpg

Finally got my Zard exhaust on!
Pretty simple task.
The only downfall is that Zard doesn't send a replacment tube for the Flap valve...
So, and for now I will keep this settings, meaning DB killer on and Flap valve on.
The overall quality is good, but not excellent.
Please feel free to ask any questions!

·
Administrator
12,034 Posts
Looks great! :) Best non-standard exhaust I've seen for the 9T so far!

So what in terms of quality do you think lets the Zard down?

Reactions: Marc - Australia

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Looks great, I think I'm sold. I PMed you about the link if the vendor that you purchased it from as the vendor I found wants a couple hundred more than what you paid. Please share. Thanks!

I ordered the Akra headers as I wanted to keep he stock cans until I saw this. Those are going back.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Looks great!

I just ordered mine (the much maligned 2x2 set-up - though) this morning. I specifically asked them about leaving the flapper valve out. Hopefully they do!

At the headers is it just a bolt on/off job or is there a gasket (or sealant) to replace?

·
Registered
160 Posts
nice one, does the coating seem tough, or do you think it would scratch easily?
The black looks beautiful, but would want it to stay that way

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Now I am torn. I initially placed my order but I found out Monday that my card was declined as they thought it was fraud.

I was going to place the order again but last night I was looking at the twin cans and I really do like the look as you just don't see that stock. Then, I watched the video and it might just be my sound on my Mac, but I thought it was a little bit Honda Civic fart cany.

I have the Akra header coming in and I may just stick with that and have a full Akra system. Decisions, decisions. #firstworldproblems .

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hey M.Mike. Same card issue for me. Just called the CC and they let it through.
I'm out about a month on my delivery (Zard will do my flapperectomy) and can't wait. As for sound I don't know that I'd put much stock in the sound delivery (down sampled youtube, sound card, and internal speakers can make a less than ideal reproduction).

1 - 20 of 36 Posts