BMW NineT Forum banner

141 - 142 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
2016 RNineT Classic
148 Posts
I want to take a moment to sincerely thank @Manyakus for his extra effort to document this issue. It is certainly more detailed and helpful than even the Haynes manual. I wish I had seen this earlier. Even if a significant amount of this intelligence stems from several of the members of this community, that’s clearly marked in the pdf and I personally really do not care or work for the trademark police. @JohnT why are you so adamant about this? We are in this community because we are looking for each other’s help and support, and this extra work does just that, perfectly. One can try to go through the really long thread here, or go to a great concise manual right away. Choose your solution. For me, it’s clearly better to have it all in one place. So again, thank you Manyakus for the extra time it took to take all those detailed pictures - by yourself -, it really helps. I will now go ahead and remove my screwed-up Rizoma lever from its 30 min Acetone bath and hope this will have literally solved my issue. Wish me luck!

141 - 142 of 142 Posts