BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1461 - 1480 of 1534 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
One day trip around inner part of Filabre´s Ridge.

Cloud Sky Tire Wheel Vehicle

Monastry: Nuestra señora del Saliente.

Tire Wheel Sky Plant Fuel tank

Sky Plant Vehicle Mountain Tire

Codbar village and part of his quarry (marble/granite).

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Sky Plant

Main gate of Codbar´s quarry

Sky Cloud Plant Ecoregion Mountain

Landscape near Lijar.

Tire Sky Wheel Cloud Vehicle

Maria´s ridge at the bottom. Between Velez Blanco and Topares.

Tire Wheel Sky Fuel tank Cloud

My lovely Sheep don´t complein so much...She only needs some fodder...

Cloud Sky Tire Wheel Plant community

And some water...

Plant Cloud Sky Motorcycle Tree

Gas?...Upps!!! No gas...Gas-station is abandoned...

Building Tree Wall Electricity Gas

I am lucky. Ninet has enough fuel range...In adittion I always try not to drain so much tank for refueling. I mean. I never wait until warning light low level fuel appears to find another gas station...Sometimes nearest gas station is closed or abandoned...so better have enough fuel left in the tank for reaching a second gas-station...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Installed these puppies 😂
I don’t understand why some folks having a hard time installing? It took me like 5 secs each. Dab a water on the grip and dishwashing soap inside the grip using finger
View attachment 146688
Update: check your fork torque!!! I decided to check the bolts and found out they are all on the loose side. With proper torque i dont need these grip anymore!

·
Premium Member
BMW R nineT Pure
1,608 Posts
No photos, but I spied not one, not two, but THREE Racers on Saturday!

I rode up to the BMW dealer in Parma (a Cleveland suburb) to check out a couple used bikes, including a Racer on consignment. There was a Racer parked outside when I pulled up, plus the one for sale on the floor inside the shop. Took a seat on that one and couldn't believe how far forward the bars are. Kudos to all you Racer owners who put any serious miles on your machines!

After that I rode to the local Beemer shop in Aurora, OH, for their R18 demo day. Didn't ride one but I always like attending that shop's events. Usually some cool bikes sitting in the parking lot, including some older BMWs, and the shop has some food for the event and nice sales on riding gear and accessories. There was another Racer in the parking lot -- always a welcome sight to see one of those cool bikes.

On the way home I hit 9,000 miles for the year. Hoping to reach at least 10k before the weather gets too cold to ride much. :)

·
Registered
2015 Roadster
13 Posts
Removed the Rizoma clip ons (they are on e-bay if anyone’s interested), Rizoma bar end mirrors and replaced with standard bits.
Couldn’t cope with the clip ons as much as I really wanted to as they look great.
Flap removal & servo buddy today - best mod ever!

·
Registered
R9teees
420 Posts
Removed the lowering kit for the foot pegs that I installed right when I got the bike and moved back up to the standard position and installed some puig pegs.
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Automotive lighting Crankset

·
Registered
50 Posts
I mounted a center stand from Wunderlich a week ago and was convinced that should be my last modification to my R9T … but then a forum fellow draw my attention to crash bars … I sold my soul to SW-motech on Sunday, they arrived from my local dealer this afternoon and now they are on … easy mounting and perfect fit.

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system

Wheel Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Administrator
12,802 Posts
@BlueFire Airbag? Do you mean airbox perhaps?

·
Administrator
12,802 Posts
haha yeah you caught me. My fat fingers foiled me again
Ha! You can always blame "auto-correct"! ;) Please post photos of your airbox covers, I'm considering doing something similar, but am still undecided.

1461 - 1480 of 1534 Posts